194. If man give his son onesto per bambinaia and that bruissement die con the hands of the balia, and the baby-sitter substitute another son without the consent of his father or mother, they shall call her onesto account, and because she has substituted another bourdonnement without the consent of his father or mother, they shall cut off his breast.
198. If one destroy the eye of per freeman or break the bone of per freeman he shall pay one mana of silver.
199. If one destroy the eye of verso man’s slave or break a bone of per man’s slave he shall pay one-half his price.
202. If verso man strike the person of per man (.i.anche., commit an assault) who is his superior, he shall receive sixty strokes with an ox-tail whip con public.
If a physician operate on verso slave of per freeman for verso severe wound with verso bronze lancet and cause his death, he shall restore verso slave of equal value
206. If verso man strike another man per per quarrel and wound him, he shall swear: „I struck him without intent,“ and he shall be responsible for the physician.
207. If (he) die as a result of the stroke, he shall swear (as above), and if he be per man, he shall pay one-half mana of silver.
209. If verso man strike per man’s daughter and bring about a miscarriage, he shall pay ten shekels of silver for her miscarriage.
211. If, through per stroke, he bring about a miscarriage to the daughter of a freeman, he shall pay five shekels of silver.
213. If he strike the female slave of a man and bring about a miscarriage, he shall pay two shekels of silver.
215. If per physician operate on verso man for per severe wound (or make verso severe wound upon verso man) with per bronze lancet and save the man’s life; or if he open an abscess (in the eye) of verso man with verso bronze lancet and save that man’s eye, he shall receive ten shekels of silver (as his fee).
217. If it be verso man’s slave, the owner of the slave shall give two shekels of silver esatto the physician.
218. If per physician operate on a man for verso severe wound with verso bronze lancet and cause that man’s death; or open an abscess (per the eye) of a man with per bronze lancet and destroy the man’s eye, they shall cut off his fingers.
221. If a physician servizio verso broken bone for a man or cure his diseased bowels, the patient shall give five shekels of silver to the physician.
If he open an abscess (in his eye) with a bronze lancet, and destroy his eye, he shall pay silver onesto extent of one-half of his price
223. If it be a man’s slave, the owner of the slave shall give two shekels of silver esatto the builder.
224. If per veterinary physician operate on an ox or an ass for a severe wound and save its life, the owner of the ox or ass shall give preciso the physician, as his fee, one-sixth of verso shekel of silver.
225. If he operate on an ox or an ass for per severe wound and cause its death, he shall give onesto the owner of the ox or ass one-fourth its value.
226. If a brander, without the consent of the owner of the slave, brand per slave with the sign that he cannot be sold, they shall cut off the fingers of that brander.