62. If he do not plant as an orchard the field which was given esatto him, if corn be the produce of the field, for the years during which it has been neglected, the gardener shall measure out esatto the owner of the field (such produce) on the basis of the adjacent fields, and he shall perform the required rete informatica on the field and he shall restore it esatto the owner of the field.
63. If the field be unreclaimed, he shall perform the required sistema on the field and he shall restore it esatto the owner of the field and he shall measure out ten GUR of grain a ten GAN for each year.
64. If a man give his orchard to per gardener preciso manage, the gardener shall give puro the owner of the orchard two-thirds of the produce of the orchard, as long as he is con possession of the orchard; he himself shall take one-third.
65. If the gardener do not properly manage the orchard and he diminish the produce, the gardener shall measure out the produce of the orchard on the basis of the adjacent orchards.
100. … he shall write down the interest on the money, as much as he has obtained, and he shall reckon its days and he shall make returns sicuro his merchant.
101. If he do not meet with success where he goes, the agent shall double the amount of money obtained and he shall pay it esatto the merchant.
If an agent obtain money from a merchant and have a dispute with the merchant (i
103. If, when he goes on a journey, an enemy rob him of whatever he was carrying, the agent shall take an oath sopra the name of god and go free.
104. If per merchant give puro an agent grain, wool, oil or goods of any kind with which to trade, the agent shall write down the value and return (the money) sicuro silverdaddy the merchant.
105. If the agent be careless and do not take verso receipt for the money which he has given sicuro the merchant, the money not receipted for shall not be placed preciso his account.
If verso merchant give money onesto an agent as per favor, and the latter meet with a reverse where he goes, he shall return the principal of the money preciso the merchant
106. addirittura., deny the fact), that merchant shall call the agent preciso account mediante the presence of god and witnesses for the money obtained and the agent shall give preciso the merchant threefold the amount of money which he obtained.
107. If verso merchant lend preciso an agent and the agent return preciso the merchant whatever the merchant had given him; and if the merchant deny (receiving) what the agent has given esatto him, that agent shall call the merchant esatto account in the presence of god and witnesses and the merchant, because he has had per dispute with his agent, shall give sicuro him sixfold the amount which he has obtained.
108. If verso wine-seller do not receive grain as the price of festicciola, but if she receive money by the great stone, or make the measure for bevanda smaller than the measure for corn, they shall call that wine-seller puro account, and they shall throw her into the ciotola.
109. If outlaws collect durante the house of verso wine-seller, and she do not arrest those outlaws and bring them esatto the palace, that wine-seller shall be put puro death.